Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lazy Sunday

It's been a lazy Sunday for Dusty and me. We got up bright and early today. I ate some pancakes and turkey bacon, yum yum yum! The weather outside is the only thing that put a damper on my mood this morning. It's no longer sunny and warm(ish), it's cloudy, gloomy, and freezing cold now. 


I was left with no other choice but curling up on the couch and cranking out some homework.That took up most of my morning! Yuck. 

The news has been warning us of a big storm coming our way tonight and tomorrow, so my grandma and I went to the store to stock up on food just in case ;). We may or may not have snuck clothes shopping in there to. Hey, you never know!

My plans for the rest of the day? Hanging out with my wonderful grandparents and beautiful Dusty, baking, curling up on the couch with my snuggie, and watching some movies!


Oh, and T-MINUS 7 DAYS UNTIL THE OSCARS!

1 comment:

  1. Aw Dusty is adorable!

    Come by and enter my giveaway for a gorgeous Jacquie Aiche ring if you like:
    just click here

    ReplyDelete