Friday, February 18, 2011

Warm Weather!

So despite it being the middle of February, the weather has been so nice lately! It's sunny, the skies are blue, and  the temperature is refreshingly in the 50's. Of course this is normal for Cleveland weather. It makes me excited for Spring, but I can almost guarantee we'll get a snow storm in the middle of April.

Anyways today turned out to be a pretty productive day. I got up super early on my own, no need for an alarm today! Then I started to clean my room. When I say clean, I mean clean. I love organizing and being organized, but I've been so busy lately that the clutter just built up. Cleaning actually proved to be enjoyable. I discovered so many cool things that I didn't remember I had. They deserve their own post, along with before and after pictures, once I completely finish cleaning. My favorite thing that I found though was this picture from when I was younger.



This is my mom, me, and my best friend when we went to see Annie! I love the way I'm holding my virgin Daiquiri! It's so me, haha.

So after some hardcore cleaning, I took advantage of the beautiful weather and went for a long walk in the valley. The fresh air felt so good. It was a little bit muddy, so I am very happy I wore my boots.


I dressed pretty simple today! My outfit was masculine, but the earrings really gave it a feminine feel. Overall, it was perfect for today.

Now I am just curling up (with my snuggie of course) and going to spend my night watching movies! I rented a bunch including...


Yes, I know it's not exactly Oscar worthy, but sometimes it's fun to watch bad movies! I also kind of like watching creepy things, while snuggling in my bed (our little secret). I'll let you know how it was tomorrow!

Hope your weekends have been just as good so far!
xoxo
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment